City of Cards Chapter 2.4 HERE!
So this past week was spent largely in Reno and Vegas. I did spend one night outside of Salt Lake City that actually was quite pleasant largely in thanks to the awesome dudes at the Apple Store in the Gates Mall area that replaced my popped/dead laptop battery.
Before I go into the details of Reno and Vegas, I want to indulge myself a little bit and explain something that probably only matters to me:
2) The flowers are actually dodecahedron, the fifth Platonic solid that represents the Universe, Heaven, the Aether.
3) Computer circuitry that I also hoped would somewhat resemble routes on a train/subway map.
4) Ace's profile in silhouette.
5) A modified silhouette of Reno Nevada's skyline.
6) Each of the four playing card symbols representing four main characters based on a Yin Yang idea of balancing halves.
So in conclusion, yes, I do over-think things and this is probably something you never needed to know. Now, some photos from Reno and Vegas.