City of Cards C3.32: HERE!
Yeah, okay, there's a lot I like about this page but mostly Plato's expressions. Actually, I always like Plato's expressions.
Summary of this past few days:
1) Kitchen sink not draining, water and gunk everywhere, repairs needed.
2) Burbank con thing where I met some very nice people, but was in general not at my peak communicative skill level. Also, Alpha Flag does some pretty cool stuff with color that I like.
3) Jeremy Bastian's artwork is surreal. It's the kind of art that is so beyond my comprehension that it ceases to be intimidating because it's something created by an un-duplicatable genius.
4) Massive power outage that pretty much ate Tuesday. On the plus side, I got to hear Christmas Carolers at the library while I was inking and charging my phone.
Summary of my work schedule:
1) I have so much to get done....
The online course I've been enrolled in has been interesting, though part of me is wondering if I'm doing it completely wrong. Who knows, we'll see, but at least I'm playing around with Photoshop in a way I hadn't before. Also, I hope to use the final version of this image as a special cover/print for Emerald City Comic Con:
You know, on top of everything else that I have to do. Oh yeah, and the holidays are coming. I can't promise any holiday art, but I'm a huge sucker for colored lights and excuses to draw festive stuff so we'll see what happens.
And once again, take care people. No matter what this time of year means to you, wherever you are keep warm and keep good friends close.